MST RMX 2.0 S 1/10 scale RWD Electric Shaft Driven Car KIT 532161
- Calculated at Checkout
It is available now.
All pre-orders editions will include a free upgrade to the TR56 Aluminium Damper Set / Red.
And in the pre-order you have the option to add the LSD 3.0 RS Gyro with 50% discount. (select the gyro bundle below the description)
So don't hesitate and place your pre-order now to secure your deal with free TR56 Aluminium Damp Upgrade ad the 50% discount on the LSD 3.0 RS Gyro!
- Wheelbase: 257mm (Adjustable 256-260mm)
- Width: 190mm
- Drive Type: RWD
- Caster: Adjustable 6° (6/8/10/12)
- Camber: Adjustable 0° to -12°
- Bearing: Full ball bearing
- Damper: Oil damper
- Gear ratio: 3.08 [40T/13T]
- Suspension: NEW HT suspension system
- Steering system: Division into three
- Two install methods of motor mount – upper or lower gravity deployment
- Two install methods of servo – vertical or lateral deployment
- Plastic high rigidity constructions
- New designed front great-steering suspenstion system
- The adjustable steering system for two-step Ackermann changes
- 6 degrees KPI steering upright, and -0.5 towing distance axle design
- New designed inside rods fulcrum mount at the front upper arm is adjustable for for 10-step highness and both sides positions
- New full-sealed dustproof gear box is transmitted by bevel gears
- Standard ball differential
- 6 changeable second-deceleration-ratio gear sets of 1.78-3.82 (standard 3.08)
- The fulcrum at the rear suspension upper rod is 5-step adjustable on both sides. The outer fulcrum is 4-step adjustable on both sides
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Suitable for long and short battery
- Full turnbuckles
- Full great smooth metal ball connectors
- Standard realistic caliper and disc shape brake set
The chassis comes as KIT. This means you need to build the car yourself by using the manual.
What you need to get running: Transmitter/receiver, servo, ESC, motor/motor pinion, car battery, transmitter battery, charger, gyro, drift wheel/tire, and car shell.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
New Zealand Shipping
All orders placed will be processed the following business day after payment has been received. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of merchandise (it will take 2-5 days for rural delivery). We are using Fastway Couriers.
Please Note if your shipping address is within Auckland, your non-courier bag parcels (these do not include courier bags) will be send by Now Couriers.
SHIPPING COSTS will automatically be calculated in your shopping cart as you process the order on this web site.
NO SATURDAY DELIVERY.
All delivery times depend on specific courier company logistical time frames, and local custom processing times.
For most customers we suggest using EMS Express, delivery takes 5-6 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
For Airmail parcel, delivery takes around 15 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
All parcell sent out by Hobby Station will come with track and trace No. so that you can check your parcel anytime on line.
Please make sure the parcel is in good condition, and no damage caused by courier before you sign for the parcel.
We won’t accept any claim for damage or loss once parcel has been signed for. If you found the merchandise has been damaged when you receive the parcel, please take a photo if you can, and return it to the driver, and don’t sign for it.
Please use the online shopping cart when ordering. Its easy and simple to follow. Otherwise note down the product codes that you are interested in and give us a call or email to discuss.
CREDIT CARD: We accept Visa and Mastercard payment so please use this facility from the shopping cart. - Paypal-
If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or deposit straight into our bank account then please put the order through and select the "Bank Transfer" option. Please quote your Order Number and your account name when you choose to pay in this way.
Our Bank account details as follow:
Bank : BNZ
Account name: HOBBY STATION LTD
Account No. 02-1256-0040318-000
GST: All prices displayed on the website are in $NZD and include GST.
Repair and Warranty
In accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act, we are here to make sure any products we offer can last for a reasonable period of use. In line with the nature of products we provide, we provide ONE MONTH manufacturer's warranty with all purchases. For products under warranty we offer free repair. If we cannot repair it we can offer a free replacement. For customers who need to ship in their product, courier your item at your own expense and we'll send it back at our expense.
Tampering or modifying the product voids the warranty. Our manufacturer's warranty ONLY covers damage due to faults in the product. Our manufacturer's warranty does NOT cover damage due to user mistakes, accidents, crashes, etc.
If you purchase any of our products, it is assumed that you have agreed to these terms. If you feel this is unreasonable, feel free to contact us to discuss extended warranty options.
Please contact us directly first when you have any problems with your purchase from us.
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt of goods. If you need to return the faulty merchandise, repack the product and all accessories that may have accompanied the original shipment in the original packing materials and enclose a letter of explanation. Returned products without a letter of explanation or missing accessories may not be accepted. Original shipping and handling and return postage charges will not be refunded. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
Defective merchandise will be exchanged for same or similar products if returned within 14 days from the date of shipment.
Non-defective products are subject to a 10.00% re-stocking fee. All returned products are evaluated thoroughly before a final decision is made.