Tamiya 1/12 R/C Lunch Box "Re-Release" Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Tamiya 1/12 Re-Release Lunch Box #58347
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
*Photos for reference only.
- Scale 1/12
- Construction type assembly kit
- Terrain use multi-purpose
- Drive-train 2WD
- Drive type gearbox
- Drive line dog bone
- Differential type gear
- Suspension independent front/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism direct servo
- Shock damper friction damper
- Shock damper material plastic
- Tire type rubber
- Tire tread chevron
- Body material ABS Plastic
- Chassis material plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) included
- ESC model TEU-101BK
- LED Light buckets no
- LED lights no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Bearings metal and plastic bushings
- Adjustable camber fixed
- Adjustable toe angles front only
- Adjustable ground clearance yes
- Adjustable gear ratio fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase fixed
- Adjustable track width fixed
- Adjustable shock angle fixed
- Special feature 1 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- Special feature 2 Body is white ABS
- Special feature 3 wheels are yellow ABS
- Special feature 4 Box type frame 2WD chassis is equipped with front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension
- Special feature 5 Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris
- Special feature 6 115mm diameter tires
- Special feature 7 Wheelie bar included
- Special feature 8 Tamiya TEU-105BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)
- Special feature 9 Includes Tamiya 540 brushed motor
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B 2-channel radio gear
- RTR Tamiya Re-Release Lunch Box Off Road Van
- Instruction Manual
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries & charger
New Zealand Shipping
All orders placed will be processed the following business day after payment has been received. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of merchandise (it will take 2-5 days for rural delivery). We are using Fastway Couriers.
Please Note if your shipping address is within Auckland, your non-courier bag parcels (these do not include courier bags) will be send by Now Couriers.
SHIPPING COSTS will automatically be calculated in your shopping cart as you process the order on this web site.
NO SATURDAY DELIVERY.
All delivery times depend on specific courier company logistical time frames, and local custom processing times.
For most customers we suggest using EMS Express, delivery takes 5-6 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
For Airmail parcel, delivery takes around 15 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
All parcell sent out by Hobby Station will come with track and trace No. so that you can check your parcel anytime on line.
Please make sure the parcel is in good condition, and no damage caused by courier before you sign for the parcel.
We won’t accept any claim for damage or loss once parcel has been signed for. If you found the merchandise has been damaged when you receive the parcel, please take a photo if you can, and return it to the driver, and don’t sign for it.
Please use the online shopping cart when ordering. Its easy and simple to follow. Otherwise note down the product codes that you are interested in and give us a call or email to discuss.
CREDIT CARD: We accept Visa and Mastercard payment so please use this facility from the shopping cart. - Paypal-
If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or deposit straight into our bank account then please put the order through and select the "Bank Transfer" option. Please quote your Order Number and your account name when you choose to pay in this way.
Our Bank account details as follow:
Bank : BNZ
Account name: HOBBY STATION LTD
Account No. 02-1256-0040318-000
GST: All prices displayed on the website are in $NZD and include GST.
Repair and Warranty
In accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act, we are here to make sure any products we offer can last for a reasonable period of use. In line with the nature of products we provide, we provide ONE MONTH manufacturer's warranty with all purchases. For products under warranty we offer free repair. If we cannot repair it we can offer a free replacement. For customers who need to ship in their product, courier your item at your own expense and we'll send it back at our expense.
Tampering or modifying the product voids the warranty. Our manufacturer's warranty ONLY covers damage due to faults in the product. Our manufacturer's warranty does NOT cover damage due to user mistakes, accidents, crashes, etc.
If you purchase any of our products, it is assumed that you have agreed to these terms. If you feel this is unreasonable, feel free to contact us to discuss extended warranty options.
Please contact us directly first when you have any problems with your purchase from us.
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt of goods. If you need to return the faulty merchandise, repack the product and all accessories that may have accompanied the original shipment in the original packing materials and enclose a letter of explanation. Returned products without a letter of explanation or missing accessories may not be accepted. Original shipping and handling and return postage charges will not be refunded. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
Defective merchandise will be exchanged for same or similar products if returned within 14 days from the date of shipment.
Non-defective products are subject to a 10.00% re-stocking fee. All returned products are evaluated thoroughly before a final decision is made.