Experienced bashers can shred big-time with the 1/5 scale ARRMA® KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck. DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH, it’s ready-to-run out of the box and comes with nearly everything you need — just add your preferred batteries and charger. The supplied Spektrum™ DX2E Active® transmitter and SR6100AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver take full advantage of the innovative telemetry technology found in the included Spektrum™ Smart Firma™ brushless motor and ESC. Download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device to view motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time. Dial-in extra stability with the radio’s AVC® system to carve corners and nail jumps without letting up on the throttle. The KRATON 8S BLX 4WD is capable of 55+ MPH speeds in optimum driving conditions using an 8S LiPo (2 x 4S LiPo batteries) and optional pinion gear (available separately). The speed potential is amazing — and you’ll be able to use it all.
- Laser-etched aluminum anodized chassis plate
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Triangular structured center brace system for maximum durability
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks with massive 20mm bore
- Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Aluminum motor mount and hubs
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Heavy-duty dual spring servo saver
- Multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 SB tires
- Ultra-tough truck body and decals
- High downforce wing
- Integrated internal body protection tower
- Spektrum™ DX2E Active® 2.4GHz Radio with SR6100AT AVC® Receiver
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 160A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 1250Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ S905 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 2-year limited warranty
Bigger than big and engineered for brute power and toughness, the ARRMA® 1/5 scale KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck takes your bashing ability to the next level. Its metal-reinforced design lets you blast up, over, and through bruising obstacles without worry. Metal shafts, turnbuckles and outdrives, plus all-metal internal gears, give the drivetrain and suspension system unstoppable strength. The anodized aluminum chassis plate features composite side pods and a triangular center brace for maximum durability. Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers hold massive 20mm bore, oil-filled adjustable shocks that soak-up bumps and jolts.
The power that sends the KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck charging easily over challenging terrain comes from its 1250Kv Spektrum™ Firma™ brushless motor. The torque and acceleration is incredible. For quick access, the motor is mounted with three bolts onto a sliding aluminum mount.
The waterproof electronics module — also designed for easy access — houses and protects more innovative Spektrum™ equipment. ARRMA® has equipped the KRATON™ 8S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck with a state-of-the-art Firma™ Smart 160A ESC and SR6100AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver. Innovative connectivity enables all the Smart electronics to send valuable telemetry data to the included Spektrum™ DX2E Active® transmitter without requiring multiple wires, sensors, modules and links. Just download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device, which connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to the DX2E transmitter. Then you can view motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time.
The ultra-tough KRATON™ truck body with high-downforce wing is available factory trimmed, painted and decaled in two striking color schemes. A center protection tower on the chassis interfaces with the roll cage for increased body durability. It all rides on multi-split spoke wheels with strong, durable aluminum wheel hubs, and multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 SB tires with a tread pattern designed for extreme, all-terrain action.
Needed to Complete
- (2) 4S LiPo Batteries (SPMX50004S50H5 Spektrum™ Smart 14.8V 5000mAh 4S 50C LiPo Hardcase Recommended)
- Compatible Charger (SPMXC1010 Spektrum™ Smart S2100 AC
- Charger 2X 100W Recommended)
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
What's in the Box?
- (1) KRATON™ 8S BLX SPEED Monster Truck
- (1) Spektrum™ DX2E Active® 2.4GHz Radio with SR6100AT AVC® Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 160A Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 1250Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ S905 Metal-Geared Digital Servo [40kg-cm; 556 oz-in @ 7.4V]
- (1) Product Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.