Arrma Infraction 6S BLX Brushless 1/7 RTR Electric 4WD Street Bash Truck
- Calculated at Checkout
Underneath the truck body is a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis with a center brace to maximize strength. The heavy-duty 4WD drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The center diff module can be removed by taking out just five bolts, making maintenance as fast as the INFRACTION 6S BLX truck itself. A sliding mount allows quick, easy motor access, and dual XL battery trays are included. Big bore, oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on 5-spoke wheels with extra-durable hubs.
For ready-to-run completeness, ARRMA has equipped the INFRACTION 6S BLX with a 2050Kv brushless motor, waterproof ESC and metal-geared servo. Its Spektrum DX2E Active radio system features AVC Active Vehicle Control for dialing in the stability you need to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the throttle. The only additional items required are two 2S or 3S LiPo batteries with IC5 or EC5 connectors, a LiPo-compatible charger, charging bag, and 4 "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
- The first resto-mod street basher truck with the versatility to run on- and off-road.
- Capable of 80+ MPH (129+ km/h) speeds with 6S power and the included speed pinion.
- 4X4 traction — can be run on asphalt, gravel, smooth dirt, or short grass.
- DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH.
- Classic truck body comes screen-printed, trimmed and decaled
- Customizable wing allows you to tune downforce just how you want it
- Full-width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
- Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
- 3mm plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy-duty servo saver
- Heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain
- Durable steel drive shafts
- Center diff for improved handling on loose or slippery surfaces
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy-access diff module with 5-bolt center diff removal
- Independent suspension
- Big bore aluminum oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- 5-Spoke wheels and all-road dBoots® Hoons tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs for strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ DX2E Active™ radio
- Spektrum DSMR™ SRS6000 receiver with AVC® Active Vehicle Control™
- ADS-15M waterproof* metal-geared servo
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof* ESC
- 2-year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
- *For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
Width: 12.20" (310mm)
- (1) INFRACTION™ 1/7 BLX Street Bash 4WD Resto-Mod RTR Truck
- (1) Product Manual
- Two 2-3 Cell Hardcase LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connectors
- LiPo balancing charger
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.