- Transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tires mounted on injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling.
- Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions.
- Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities.
The ready-to-run Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy is a “new from the ground up” design that any RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel transmitter and DIG transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy with factory-assembled ease, choose the Capra 1.9 Unlimited RTR. Then just add batteries and get crawling!
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD RTR with:
- (1) Spektrum™ STX3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) 540-Size 35T Brushed Motor
- (1) Product Manual
|Approximate Assembly Time:
||No assembly required
||Shorty configuration (sold separately)
||Separate panels,Polycarbonate, screen printed color scheme
||Integral with ESC
||Injection molded tubular
||4WD Shaft Drive
|Final Drive Ratio:
|Internal Gear Ratio:
|Max Battery Dimensions:
||1.02 x 3.8 x 1.8" (26 x 98 x 47mm)
||Spektrum STX3 3-channel, SRX300 3-ch receiver
||SX107 micro metal gear high torque steering servo, axle mounted for better steering in full articulation
||Aluminum body, oil-filled, coil-over spring
||Axial AE-5L to operate light bar, IC3 battery connector
||4-link solid axle
||Nitto Trail Grappler
||Front and Rear, 8.75" (222.2mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-side
||Scale 4x4 crawler kit
|Wheel Hex Size:
||Raceline 3-piece beadlock monster
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.