Axial 1/10 SCX10 II 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC Brushed Rock Crawler 4WD RTR
- Calculated at Checkout
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts, UVJ style front driveshafts for up to 45° of steering angle, full ball bearing drivetrain
- Transmission: AX10 three gear layout, metal motor plate, adjustable ratio for high speed or competition level crawling speed
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area, 32P gear pitch for high-torque applications
- Motor: 35 turn, brush equipped, water resistant, integrated cooling fan
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio with TR325 Receiver, programmable 3rd channel for operating two speed transmission winches or lights
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, water resistant, 151oz/in torque rating, dual ball bearings
- ESC: AE-5L waterproof, switchable between LiPo or NiMH operation with a simple jumper, Star plug battery connector, built-in LED light controller (NOTE LED leads are not compatible with old Axial LED light strings, or third party LED light strings
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch, plastic construction Pinion Gear 15T 32-pitch, steel construction
- LED Lights: Four white for head lights and turn signal markers, and two red lights for tail lights
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, accomodates batteries up to 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32x44x147mm) 3S, 5000mAh
- Front and Rear Axles: Hardened steel
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one- piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8° kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub, single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10° increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Painted 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC
- Wheels: 1.9" KMC XD 229 Machete Crawl wheels, molded composite construction, black in color, 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.12" (53.9mm) diameter, 12mm hex
- Tires: 1.9" Nitto Trail Grappler M/T, S30 compound with large blocks for excellent bite in all terrain 4.7" (119.4mm) 1.9" (48.2mm) wide
- Shocks: Coil over, oil filled, steel springs, white in color
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high- power applications, all steel links
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45° steering angle
- Bumpers: Scale front and rear bumpers and rock sliders licensed by JCR Offroad, lenses in bumpers for light kit (light kit not included)
- Length: 19.25" (489mm)
- Width: 8.9" (226mm)
- Height: 9.4" (223.4mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm) adjustable with optional link kits sold separately
- Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
- Optimized Gear Ratio: 3.75:1
- Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
- Length: 17.2" (438mm)
- Width: 8" (203mm)
- Height: 5.5" (140mm)
What's in the box?
- (1) RTR SCX10 II Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC with Oil-Filled Shocks, Wheels, Tires, Painted Body, Rock Sliders, Radio, ESC, Motor, Decals. Waterproof Receiver Box, LED Lights
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
- Suitable Charger
- Building and track equipment
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.