Axial 1/10 Wraith 4WD Rock Racer RTR
- Calculated at Checkout
- Chassis: Full tube composite construction with composite skidplate
- Drive: Four wheel shaft with splined plastic slider and screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft
- Radio: AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel with throttle and steering reverse and trim, metal gear steering servo and waterproof receiver box
- Motor: 20T
- ESC: AE-2 forward and reverse with drag brake
- Transmission: Steel output gears and slipper clutch equipped, upgradable for three function Dig feature
- Differentials: Locked type with easy access for rebuilding and maintenance
- Suspension: Four link
- Shocks: Oil-filled with silicone diaphragms and bushings and 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shafts
- Cockpit: Console and gauge detail with licensed Corbeau LG1 race seats
- Battery Tray: Sized for 6-cell 7.2V standard stick packs or 2S LiPo pack up to 1.8" (47mm) wide, 5.9" (150mm) long, 1.1" (28mm) high
- Tires: 2.2" Ripsaw
- Wheels: 8-spoke 2.2" Raceline Renegade black and chrome, 12mm hex mount
- Lights: Four front and two rear with 14 included light buckets that hold 3mm and 5mm lights (additional LEDs not included)
- Wheelbase: 13.9" (353mm)
- Width: 11.02" (280mm)
- Height: 9.3" (237mm)
- Length: 19" (483mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.15" (80mm)
- Weight: 5.44lbs (2.48kg)
What's in the box?
- (1) Assembled Wraith Rock Racer with 2.4GHz Radio, 20T motor, cockpit, and (6) LED Lights
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack
- Suitable Charger
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.