Beta85X 4K Whoop Quadcopter (4S)
- Calculated at Checkout
Beta85X 4K 4S Whoop - it is undoubtedly the smallest 4S 4K drone. Sufficient inventory and prompt delivery.
Since YKS has shared his cinewhoop 4K with a stunning videography, people are fascinated in 4K whoop. So here we are. A real 4S 4K Beta85X whoop!!! Upgraded F4 V2 FC with BLHeli_32 16A ESC, using single N-channel MosFETs, makes the structure and performance more stable and support 4S power definetly. Mounting with Tarsier 4K camera, great choice for cruising, so you can get tons of fun in this cine whoop.
Awesome flight footage of Beta85X 4K by FPV24.
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Caddx Tarsier 4K camera with ND8 fliter which supports APP setting and switchable resolution setting of 4K, 2.7k, 1440P, 1080P.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
Weight: 88.6g (without battery)
F405 V2 Flight Controller and 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
Camera: CADDX Tarsier 4K
Canopy: Canopy for Tarsier 4K camera
Receiver option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire / PNP
Recommend battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
5.8G FPV antenna
Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery
CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
Cotinue current: 16A
Peak current: 19A
Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
FOV: 4KF 2.8, FOV 150°(16/9), FPV FOV 165°（4/3）
Lens: Dual lens 2.8 / 12Mega
Image Sensor: 12M SONY sensor
TV System: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
Anti-Shake: Hardware anti-shake
Scene Mode: Auto / Personage / Scenery / Defog
Recording Timing Larm: OFF / 1mins / 3mins / 5mins / 10mins
Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
Image: 16:9 / 4: 3 (changeable)
Camera OSD: Seperate OSD
The camera tilt angle is switchable from 20 degree to 30 degree with ND8 fliter.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO SUPPORT 4S?
This Beta85X has upgraded in individual parts like FC, ESC, Motor, which can support 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a glorious FPV world.
F4 FC & BLHeli_32 ESC
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, witch have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
- ESC is mounted on the frame by screws and connected with FC boards by cables.
Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
1105 5000KV Motor
Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won't cause the issue of overheat or burn (maybe the ESC). Also change motor cables from 30AWG to 28AWG.
Frame Stiffener Brace
The stiffener brace of carbon fiber can reinforce the Beta85X frame, avoid unstability caused by too strong power when Beta85x is flying.
CADDX TARSIER 4K CAMERA
Tarsier camera is the first DVR boards that could support 4K@30fps recording. Here is the basic manual for you to recording when get this Beta85X 4K drone.
There are 2 buttons on the DVR board. One is for wifi and recording. The other one for power and recording video mode.
There are 2 LEDs to indicate the recording status.
For more details about the CADDX Tarsier camera, please download the Tarsier Manual.
Also, there is a CADDX Tarsier APP on Apple Store (for IOS phone) or Google Store (for Android phones). Through the APP, you could change the settings like Metering, White balance, EV compensation, IOS limit, Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation.
VIDEO QUALITY AND SHOOTING TIPS
We care about mostly is the video quality of this 4K drones. Here is some you must know about and some advice for a perfect video.
4K@30fps VS 2.7K@60fps
The frames per second of the Caddx Tarsier camera is 30fps on 4K mode. It is suitable to fly slowly and smoothly. But if the drone flys quickly or turns around, the scenes seems be out of focus and fuzzy. At this time, we would high recommend you to shooting in 2.7K@60fps.
Note: How to change the Tarsier mode between 4K and 2.7K?
You should change the recording resolution through the Caddx APP. The other method is just short press Power/Mode Button, as show in the image above. The mode is indicated by the color of the Mode LED.
Mode LED -> Red -> 4K mode
Mode LED -> Green -> 2.7K mode
Jello and Vibration
The 85X drone is tuned carefully to avoid vibration and it should be no jello on the video. BUT, but if you fly it outdoor and sunlight, a ND filter is MUST. ND8 Fliter to get a better footage and eliminate the Jello effect. ND Filter-Light reduce but no color cast.
Why You Need ND Filters for Shooting Video (ND Filters Explained)? We find a video on YT to explain this issue. Start at 6:25. Here is the explaination:
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Update Cli Dump of Beta85X 4S. ( Click here to find the details)
1 * Beta85X 4K Whoop Quadcopter(4S)
1 * ND8 Fliter for Tarsier 4K camera
1 * OSD Menu Board
There are no batteries included for all version. Recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.