Caddx Vista Kit- HD DJI FPV Video Transmission System
- Calculated at Checkout
Vista & Air Unit Firmware upgrated!?
1. Added ability to view HDMI live broadcast by connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller (v01.00.07.00 or above). By connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller using USB-C cable, users can see the camera view of the air unit on the screen of the Smart Controller, and then can transmit the live view from the Smart Controller to other display devices through an HDMI cable.
2. Added new custom on-screen display information: home point direction, home point distance, altitude, and GPS speed.
3. Added on-screen flashing prompt on the goggles when the signal of the air unit or the remote controller is weak.
3. Added menu setting to choose to enable recording after unlocking the flight controller. · Added menu setting to choose to enable the low battery warning alarm of the goggles.
4. Added support for Caddx Nebula camera model. · Optimized display and operation in the AV IN interface.
5. Added menu setting to adjust screen size and position and added on-screen display for the battery level of the goggles.
6. Fixed issue: screen blurred or froze when unlocking Air Unit (Lite).
7. Fixed issue: operation was delayed when using the remote controller on a simulator.
8. Fixed rare issue: the PID tuning did not take effect after changing the setting.
Caddx has worked with DJI to release a new generation of digital HD FPV transmitters. The Vista was fully authorized by DJI and compatible with their HD FPV System. Even better, the Caddx Vista was engineered to be lighter and smaller than the DJI Air Unit Module and also comes with mounting holes for easier installation onto your quad!
Module: 30.45 x 29 x 13mm
Camera: 27.4 x 21.1 x 20.1mm
Weight: 29g (inc. camera); Module: 19g
Antenna Connector: u.FL
Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.85GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
I/O Interface: USB-C, IPEX, 3-in-1 Port
Min. Latency: Low Latency Mode (720p 120fps): 21-28ms
High-Quality Mode (720p 60fps): 30-40ms
Max Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km; CE: 0.7km
Input Power: 7.4-26.4v
Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS
Effective Pixel: 4M
Lens: 2.1mm f/2.1
Shutter: Rolling Shutter
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.