Hobbywing 30112003 XERUN XR10 JUSTOCK G3 Brushless ESC
- Calculated at Checkout
Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Justock G3 Spec Racing ESC
The Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Justock G3 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC is the next level in zero timing spec racing. The timing in this ESC has been fixed to a permanent 0° to comply with stock class racing. Package includes one Justock ESC.
- Built-in polarity protection. The XR10 Justock has integrated MOSFET's that if the battery terminals are connected in reverse, the MOSFET will be reverse-biased and will not allow current to flow through the system
- Programmable via OTA Bluetooth module or 3in1 program box
- Built-in capacitor module eliminates the need for external capacitors and unwanted space
- RPM speed limit function supports up to 6 different speed, RPM, selections to meet the needs and demands of various competitions in the world (Set through OTA module or 3in1 box)
- Internal ESC timing has been set to 0 degrees and cannot be adjusted for stock racing
- Built-in BEC can support a maximum output current of up to 8A. Output voltage can be set between 6V or 7.4V
- Calibration or preforming a factory-reset can be achieved by using this SET button. Simple and easy to use
- Supports both CCW (counterclockwise) and CW (clockwise) motor directions
- Protection functions include: reverse polarity, battery voltage, ESC temperature, motor temperature, signal lost and locked rotor protection
- Supports ESC firmware upgrades
- User-friendly and convenient for set-up
Continuous Current: 60A
Burst Current: 380A
Battery: 2S Lipo (Only 2S)
Built-in BEC: 6V/7.4V @ 4A(Switch-mode)
ESC programming: Independent programming port
Motor Supported: Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
Motor Limit: 10.5T 3650 Motor
Application: 1/10, 1/12 On-road and Off-road
Cooling Fan: Powered by BEC
Size: 40.9x33.9x32.1mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 75.4g (Including weight of wire)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.