Hobbywing XERUN XR8 SCT Pro ESC Combo w/ 3660SD-A 4300kv
- Calculated at Checkout
The Hobbywing Xerun XR8 SCT Brushless ESC and 3660SD G2 Motor Combo is a great choice for short course trucks, monster trucks, and other heavy duty 2S LiPo applications.
The XR8 SCT is the first 1/8 scale competition ESC which can work the full-sensored mode at all times when paired with a Hobbywing matching motor. Perfect for 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck, Monster Trucks and of course 1/8th scale, the XR8 SCT ESC boasts full sensored operation, 140A output, electronic switch, 6V/7.4V switchable BEC and wireless programming capabilities.
The Hobbywing XERUN SCT 3660SD G2 Sensored 4300kV Brushless Motor is a 4-pole power house, great for heavy-duty short course, truck and monster truck sensored applications. Because this motor uses a 5mm diameter motor shaft, it requires pinion gears with a 5mm bore.
- Turbo Timing Technology: Turbo timing technology is implemented by the XR8 SCT to unleash the maximum power of a HOBBYWING matching motor.
- Small & Light Structure Design: Small (30.1% smaller than XR8 Plus in size) and light (36.5g lighter than XR8 Plus in weight) structure design greatly simplifies the installation of the power system (esp. for vehicles like buggy and touring car with compact chassis).
- Programming / Upgrading / Data reading wirelessly: With Hobbywing's "WiFi Express" module and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand.
*WiFi Module not included and sold separately: part# HWA30503000
- Coasting: The XR8 SCT provides an exceptionally smooth off-throttle coasting function, which simulates the feeling of inertia and momentum of a large-scale car driving experience. This can greatly improve the performance of builds utilizing large, high-powered motors as electromagnetic drag becomes a substantial factor in sudden deceleration when in the off-throttle position, adversely affecting driving performance and overall maneuvering.
- Capacitor Thermal Protection: Capacitor thermal protection implemented by the XR8 SCT will effectively prevent capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC due to overload.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: High voltage built-in BEC with an output current of up to 15 Amp and a switchable output voltage of 6V-7.4V allows users to use various high torque and high voltage servos.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the XR8 SCT is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: Electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Ultra-Reliable Cooling System: HOBBYWING's patented cooling technology utilizes proprietary heat-conductive copper bars to rapidly and effectively transfer all internal heat from the MOSFET board to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heatsink housing. The cooling fan adopts a shockproof mounting which effectively reduces the possibility of fan damage due to vehicle’s frequent jumps.
- Wide applicability: This XR8 SCT ESC is not only applicable to 1/8th buggies and short-course trucks but also 1/10th short-course trucks, trucks and monster trucks.
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in chip for making the motor be easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing it with a HW 1/8th sensored ESC (i.e. XR8 SCT/Plus), the motor can work in the “sensored” mode at all times with gr eat output linearity after the identification. The Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring mounted on the rotor protects the motor from signal interference and guarantees its super stability in the “sensor ed” mode.
- With the mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degrees to 40 degrees, users are able to have different output power.
- Turbine design implemented by the rotor accelerates the internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) and screw-less motor case for easy routine maintenance effectively prolong the motor life and raise the motor effficiency.
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Updated “U” solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.
- Scale: 1/8th 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 140A/880A
- Input: 2-4S Lipo/6-12 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/7.4V,6A
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-200mm*1/Black--12AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue -12AWG-200mm*1; Yellow-12AWG-200mm*1; Orange -12AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: No
- Fan Size: 30x30x10mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- Fan Powered by: Powered by BEC
- ESC Programing via LCD Program Box: Supported
- ESC Programing via WiFi Module: Supported *WiFi Module not included and sold separately: part# HWA30503000
- Program Port: FAN/Program Port
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 54.1x37.2x36.1mm
- Weight: 90.5g
- Motors: Sensored & Sensorless Brushless Motors
- Vehicles: 1/10th SCT/Truck/Monster Truck & 1/8th Buggy/On-road Racing
- kV (no load): 4300
- LiPo: 2S
- Resistance: 0.0038
- No-load Current: 4.7A
- Motor Diameter: 36mm (1.417in)
- Motor Length: 62mm (2.44in)
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm (0.197in)
- Shaft Length: 17mm (0.669in)
- Poles: 4
- Weight: 218g (7.69oz)
- Applications: 1/10 heavy duty SCT, truck, monster truck
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.