MST RMX 2.0 S 1/10 scale RWD Electric Shaft Driven Car KIT 532161
- Calculated at Checkout
It is available now.¬†
All pre-orders editions will include a free upgrade to the TR56 Aluminium Damper Set / Red.
And in the pre-order you have the option to add the LSD 3.0 RS Gyro with 50% discount.¬†(select the gyro bundle below the description)
So don't hesitate and place your pre-order now to secure your deal with free TR56 Aluminium Damp Upgrade ad the 50% discount on the LSD 3.0 RS Gyro!
- Wheelbase: 257mm (Adjustable 256-260mm)
- Width: 190mm
- Drive Type: RWD
- Caster: Adjustable¬†6¬∞ (6/8/10/12)
- Camber: Adjustable 0¬∞ to -12¬∞
- Bearing: Full ball bearing
- Damper: Oil damper
- Gear ratio: 3.08 [40T/13T]
- Suspension: NEW HT suspension system
- Steering system: Division into three
- Two install methods of motor mount ‚Äì upper or lower gravity deployment
- Two install methods of servo ‚Äì vertical or lateral deployment
- Plastic high rigidity constructions
- New designed front great-steering suspenstion system
- The adjustable steering system for two-step Ackermann changes
- 6 degrees KPI steering upright, and -0.5 towing distance axle design
- New designed inside rods fulcrum mount at the front upper arm is adjustable for for 10-step highness and both sides positions
- New full-sealed dustproof gear box is transmitted by bevel gears
- Standard ball differential
- 6 changeable second-deceleration-ratio gear sets of 1.78-3.82 (standard 3.08)
- The fulcrum at the rear suspension upper rod is 5-step adjustable on both sides. The outer fulcrum is 4-step adjustable on both sides
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Suitable for long and short battery
- Full turnbuckles
- Full great smooth metal ball connectors
- Standard realistic caliper and disc shape brake set
The chassis comes as KIT. This means you need to build the car yourself by using the manual.
What you need to get running: Transmitter/receiver, servo, ESC, motor/motor pinion, car battery, transmitter battery, charger, gyro, drift wheel/tire, and car shell.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.