SKYRC WATT METER
- Calculated at Checkout
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V)
- Measures peak Amps, peak Watts ,voltage minimum (sag), peak temperature.
- Measures temperature in both Celsius & Fahrenheit (optional temperature probe is necessary)
- Auxiliary battery to power watt meter for measurement down to 0V
- Accurate & precise – 0.01 A current and 0.01V voltage resolutions
- Rugged – handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60V
- Small & light with a tough plastic case
- Precision Alu-Chrom current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohms resistance
- Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
Watt Meter measures current, voltage, peak current (Amps), peak power (Watts), minimum voltage (Volts), power (Watts), energy (Watt-hours), charge (Amp-hours) and temperature, peak temperature values for you, in real-time, for the circuit in which you connect it
Now you can stop wondering what's going on with your electric model and get answers that allow you to apply science to your hobby. The precise measurements you collect will help you fine tune your model to get all the performance that you paid for.
With watt meter function, it is now easy to determine things like:
- Current through an ESC and motor
- The temperature & peak temperatures of ESC, motor
- Estimate battery's running time for car or airplane
- ESC, BEC and motor efficiencies
- Charge put into and discharge from a battery
- Presence of peak currents that can damage components
- Presence of voltage sags that cause components to operate out of specification
- Why power is lost during acrobatics or extreme conditions
- Effect of gearing and propeller size and shape on power consumption and battery currents Clever hobbyists will discover new applications to further improve electric model performance.
Clever hobbyists will discover new applications to further improve electric model performance.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.