Tamiya 1/10 Grasshopper II (2017) Off Road Buggy Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Grasshopper II 2017 - Tamiya 1/10
The Grasshopper II is one of Tamiya's iconic radio control car kits from the late 1980's. It was an enhanced follow up release to the original Grasshopper kit. This re-release (2017) kit features a number of updates while keeping largely faithful to the original model. Its streamlined construction process makes this kit perfect for less experienced users and R/C veterans alike, while separately sold option parts can be used to enhance the model.
- 1/10 Scale ,Assembly kit
- 2WD Off-Road
- Length: 400mm, width: 221mm, height: 139mm
- The Grasshopper II body is molded in durable polystyrene resin, and has a driver figure for attachment.
- Features a rugged ABS resin bathtub chassis.
- Front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension setups are actuated by coil-sprung friction dampers.
- Fully enclosed rear gearbox contains a differential gear to aid smooth cornering.
- Front ribbed tires give great straight-ahead grip, and rear spike tires provide powerful drive. They are matched with 8-spoke one-piece lightweight wheels.
- Compatible with tune-up parts such as standard Type 540 motors (requires nine 1150 ball bearings & one 850 ball bearing) and CVA mini oil dampers.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02 S ESC (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Solid axle
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Independent front/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism: Direct servo
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Plastic Shock damper
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Grooved front/pin spike rear
- ABS Plastic Body
- Electronic: Speed Control (ESC) Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- Motor: 380-brushed type
- Tamiya 1/10 2WD The Grasshopper II 2017 Off Road Buggy Kit EP (1 Set)
- White Body
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries & charger
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.