Tamiya - 1/10 RC The Hornet - High Performance Off Road Racer 
- Calculated at Checkout
Tamiya #58336 - 1/10 RC The Hornet - High Performance Off Road Racer
The Legend Lives On!
The revolutionary 1984 2WD off-road buggy is back and more fun than ever before! The Hornet stands as one of Tamiya's most popular R/C cars ever released, helping launch a 2WD R/C buggy boom worldwide. Featuring excellent performance on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome buggy can take on any type of terrain. Just like the original, this re-release features an easy to assemble chassis and drivetrain consisting of a durable but lightweight ABS resin bathtub frame, diff gear loaded sealed gearbox, oil filled rear dampers, powerful RS 540 motor and high performance suspension system. The Hornet is perfect for those that used to have one, those that have always wanted one, and for those that want a revolutionary buggy that has earned its place in R/C history.
- Scale :1/10
- Construction type :assembly kit
- Terrain use :off-road
- Drive-train :2WD RWD
- Drive type gearbox
- Drive line: solid axle
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: independent front/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: pin spike
- Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
- Chassis materia:l plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): included
- ESC mode:l TEU-105BK
- LED Light buckets: no
- LED lights: no
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: metal and plastic bushings
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
- Special feature 1: Overall length: 400mm
- Special feature 2: Overall width: 230mm
- Special feature 3: Overall height: 150mm
- Special feature 4: Weight: 874g
- Special feature 5: Solid bathtub frame with side bumpers
- Special feature 6: Independent swing axle front suspension with friction dampers
- Special feature 7: Sealed rear gearbox to protect diff gear during off-road running
- Special feature 8: Straight ribbed racing front tires Spiked buggy rear tires
- Special feature 9: shock absorbent polycarbonate body shell
- Special feature 10: Reinforced resin bumper
- Requires A: 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B: 2-channel radio gear
- Requires C: polycarbonate paint
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.