Team Associated RC10SC6.2 Team Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
The RC10SC6.2 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2. The engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 incorporated the updates racers like you asked for and included more tuning option parts in the box.
Race-winning heritage. Based on Team Associated's RC10T6.2 platform, the RC10SC6.2 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution of competitive short-course racing. The RC10SC6.2 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2. The engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 incorporated the updates racers like you asked for and included more tuning option parts in the box.
Designed to win. The RC10SC6.2 shares key components with the RC10B6.2, RC10B6.2D, RC10T6.2, and RC10B74.1 Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time. Like the RC10T6.2, the RC10SC6.2 has new features such as an integrated fan mount, highly adjustable rear hub assembly, and the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10SC6.2 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
- B74.1 two-piece rear hubs with aluminum upper caps for fine geometry adjustments
- 1.3mm front anti-roll bar and hardware included for added high-speed stability
- Both Laydown and Layback Stealth(R) transmissions included for tuning weight bias
- Factory Team 13g aluminum ESC tray
- New rear shock tower with a new inner shock mounting position
- Updated side rails for 30mm motor fan mount shared with B6.2 series buggies
- +1 carbon fiber steering block arms
- B74 66mm rear axles with 91mm CVA bones
- 8.5mm aluminum rear clamping hexes with laser etching
- Updated front bumper design for increased durability
LEGACY Features from SC6.1
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and three mid-motor positions for improved handling on all track types
- Layback Stealth(R) transmission included for lower and more rearward CG
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- Easy access to ball differential
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty 4mm carbon fiber shock towers
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 91mm CVA bones
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Aluminum rear ballstud mounts for added strength
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mounting adjustments
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ballstuds allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing bind and friction
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
1:10 scale 540-size electric motor (Reedy Sonic line)
1:10 scale electronic speed control (Reedy Blackbox line #27002, 27004, 27005)
2-cell LiPo shorty battery packs
2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
Steering servo (Reedy servo #27107)
Pinion gear (48 pitch)
Spray paint for polycarbonate body
1:10 scale short course 12mm hex wheels
1:10 scale short course tires
CA glue for tires and wheels (#1597)
Thread-locking compound (#1596)
1:10 short course body
Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Body Scissors (#1737), Reamer / Hole Punch (#1499), Shock Pliers (#1675), Hex Wrenches (#1518), Nut Drivers (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Calipers or a Precision Ruler, Turnbuckle Wrench (#1114)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.