Click & Collect
- Place an order online
- Wait for a pickup confirmation email
- Come to the store with your ID (Bring a valid New Zealand photographic ID such as a NZ Driver’s License or Passport)
- Make sure you are wearing a face mask
- Sign-in using the official NZ COVID Tracer app - Please have this downloaded in advance
- Call us with your order number when you arrive. (09-2651041)
- Please stand back while we bring your order to the table outside our door
- Once we are back inside and have closed the door, please come to the table to collect your order
New Zealand Shipping
All orders placed will be processed the following business day after payment has been received. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of merchandise (it will take 2-5 days for rural delivery). We are using New Zealand Couriers and Castle Parcels. Super Freight is used for Ride On Cars only.
Please Note if your shipping address is within Auckland, your non-courier bag parcels (these do not include courier bags) will be send by New Zealand Couriers.
SHIPPING COSTS will automatically be calculated in your shopping cart as you process the order on this web site.
NO SATURDAY DELIVERY.
*RIDE ON TOYS are excluded from All FREE SHIPPING OFFERS.
All delivery times depend on specific courier company logistical time frames, and local custom processing times.
For most customers we suggest using EMS Express, delivery takes 5-6 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
For Airmail parcel, delivery takes around 15 days after being picked up from our warehouse.
All parcel sent out by Hobby Station will come with track and trace No. so that you can check your parcel anytime on line.
Please make sure the parcel is in good condition, and no damage caused by courier before you sign for the parcel.
We won’t accept any claim for damage or loss once parcel has been signed for. If you found the merchandise has been damaged when you receive the parcel, please take a photo if you can, and return it to the driver, and don’t sign for it.
Thank you for shopping with Hobby Station! We hope you enjoy your new RC Model. Before you jump right in though, please take the time to read this through.
If this is your first RC Model, please be aware that this is a Hobby-grade product, it is NOT a toy. This means it’s bigger, faster, more powerful and way cooler. But it also means that you can’t treat it like you would a regular toy. Hobby-grade models need practice and experience to use properly, and they require maintenance and care to last.
Breakages will eventually happen sooner or later; this is something RC hobbyists just have to deal with. This is also why we keep in supply a full complement of all common spare parts for all products that we sell. Learning, repairing, maintaining, tuning and upgrading your models is part of the RC hobby experience. However, we at Hobby Station understand that not all breakages are the user’s fault; occasionally the part is just faulty. This is why we are happy to provide warranty under the following policies:
- All Products unused may be sent back within 7 days for a full refund.
- All products come standard with THREE months Return to Base warranty unless specified below:*
- Radio System – 6 Month Return to Base Warranty*
- Ride-On Toys – 6 Month Return to Base Warranty*
- Battery Chargers – 6 Month Return to Base Warranty*
- Arrma Products – 2 Years Return to Base Warranty*
- Hobby Wing Products – 6 Month Return to Base Warranty*
- Traxxas Products – 1 Month Return to Base Warranty*
- All products under warranty are repaired for free. Replacement or store credit will be offered if repair is impossible. No Refund can be given for used products.
- Damage from crashes due to user error or lack of maintenance are not covered under warranty.**
- Opened, damaged or used products may occur a 15% restocking fee or may not be eligible for return, depending on the scenario.
If you are completely new to your model, and require some guidance to get started, feel free to send us an email or call us for advice. We have experience in all of our products and can give you a quick overview on what to look out for, common breakages, routine maintenance suggestions and so on.
We think these are reasonable policies and fulfills our obligation to you under the Fair-Trade Act and Consumer Guarantees Act.
*Return to Base means it is the buyer’s responsibility to send faulty products back to us, and our responsibility to send back to the buyer when a warranty claim is accepted.
**If you think a part on your model is faulty, don’t keep using it! If that faulty part leads to a crash, we will only cover the cost of the faulty part, not the damage from the crash! It is the user’s responsibility to quality check their models before using them. When unsure, be safe rather than sorry.
Please use the online shopping cart when ordering. Its easy and simple to follow. Otherwise note down the product codes that you are interested in and give us a call or email to discuss.
CREDIT CARD: We accept Visa and Mastercard payment so please use this facility from the shopping cart. - Paypal-
If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or deposit straight into our bank account then please put the order through and select the "Bank Transfer" option. Please quote your Order Number and your account name when you choose to pay in this way.
Our Bank account details as follow:
Bank : BNZ
Account name: HOBBY STATION LTD
Account No. 02-1256-0040318-000
GST: All prices displayed on the website are in $NZD and include GST.