- Replica V8 engine, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance
- Chassis tray accepts full-size, standard LiPo or NiMH batteries, with space on the side rails for running small pack sizes
- DIG function transmission setup lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius
- Two-speed transmission setup option also available for high and low speeds
- Portal axles increase ground clearance and reduce torque twist
- Adjustable wheelbase chassis allows each driver to choose the size of their chassis
- Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components usually visible from the side of the chassis
- Licensed KMC Machete 3-piece beadlock wheels provide scale looks and let you remove and replace tires without gluing
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires in a new taller and wider size increase ground clearance and grip
- Fully rebuildable, oil-filled shocks include hard anodized, threaded shock bodies, coilover springs, and an emulsion-style cap with screw for easier rebuilds
- Clear scale Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited body with detailed interior
The 1/10 scale Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® JL Wrangler 4WD kit marks the next step forward in scale off-road action. While continuing to incorporate key components that have made SCX10™ vehicles successful, the SCX10™ III increases chassis realism with details that include a replica V8 engine to house the front-mounted 540 motor. It's mated to a realistic transmission housing and transfer case, like a 1:1 vehicle.
The kit's versatile transmission can be built in several ways. If you're using a 3-channel radio like the Spektrum™ DX3™, you can set it up with a third-channel DIG function that lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius. Another 3-channel option is to set up the vehicle with a two-speed transmission to select between high and low speeds. To have access to the two-speed transmission and DIG function simultaneously, just add another servo and use a radio with at least four channels (such as the 5-channel Spektrum™ DX5).
The SCX10™ III Jeep® JL Wrangler kit uses portal axles to improve performance by increasing the ground clearance and reducing torque twist. Its standard battery tray accepts full-size standard LiPo or NiMH packs. There's also space on the side rails for drivers who prefer "shorty" packs. Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components that would usually be visible from the side of the chassis.
To top off the chassis, the kit comes with a clear Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited four-door body that's ready for finishing however you like. Scale details include a roll cage, front hood vents and cowl, windshield wipers, mirrors, door handles and more, plus a detailed interior. New taller and wider, officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires on 3-piece licensed KMC Machete beadlock wheels add more scale realism and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
Needed to Complete
- 4-Channel transmitter
- 4-Channel receiver
- Steering servo
- ESC (electronic speed controller)
- Electric motor
- Micro servo for rear dig feature
- Micro servo for 2-speed feature
- Battery (accepts standard and shorty packs)
- Battery charger
- AA batteries for transmitter
- Paint (for polycarbonate plastic)
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® JL Wrangler 4WD Kit with clear body
- (1) Product Manual
|Approximate Assembly Time:
||Clear polycarbonate Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with detailed interior
||Integral with ESC
||Adjustable steel C-channel
|Final Drive Ratio:
||3 in (76.2mm)
||9.5 in (241mm)
||19.125 in (485mm)
|Max Battery Dimensions:
||5.47 x 1.85 x 0.98 in (139 x 47 x 25mm)
||540 (sold separately)
||Brushed (sold separately)
||Oil-filled coil over spring
||Multi-link solid axle
||4.7 in (119mm)
||Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
||Front and Rear 8.9" (226mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side to side
||Scale 4WD Crawler
||6.5 lbs (2.9kg)
||1.9 in (48.3mm)
|Wheel Hex Size:
||Injection molded 3-piece beadlock 1.9 KMC Machete
||1 in (25.5mm)
||12.3 in (312mm)
||9.25 in (234mm)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.