Element RC Enduro Gatekeeper 1/10 Rock Crawler Builders Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
A rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance and confidence. The all-new Enduro Gatekeeper Kit delivers this and more!
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Gatekeeper kit is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
What makes the Enduro Gatekeeper kit special? The all-new Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKSTM)! This package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro GK more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning whether it's moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro GK is built on our proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features with the addition of hard plastic components and machined steel pivot balls.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (included with kit), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with kit).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro GK drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
The Enduro GK kit isn't just all about performance, it's got looks, too. The new Gatekeeper molded cage and polycarbonate panels are the perfect fit for a high-performance rock crawler or trail truck. The included interior with molded driver and passenger heads, along with detailed decal sheet, give the Gatekeeper body awesome scale looks. The removable hinged body mount makes accessing the electronics and working on the chassis a breeze, whether out on the trail or in the garage.
With all these amazing features packed in one box, we know the Enduro Gatekeeper Kit is a high-performance rock crawling machine that's ready to take on the terrain -- are you?
- Hard plastic components help improve chassis rigidity and overall durability. As an added bonus, the harder plastic slides over rough surfaces much easier, resulting in fewer chances of getting stuck.
- To increase performance we've included several Factory Team parts. Our bronze shocks (4), steel wheel hexes (4), machined metal pivot balls, (30), and lower high-clearance front links (2).
- The GKS package includes an aluminum track bar mount bolted directly to the steel frame rail, making the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel.
- GKS shock mount inserts provide drivers with the ability to tune shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload.
- The rear anti-roll bar helps keep the rear suspension stable while driving over rough terrain and improves climbing performance on steep inclines or side hills.
- Included is the Gatekeeper injection-molded cage with hinged body mounts and polycarbonate panels. Also included is a large detailed accessory decal sheet to dress up your rig.
- At the heart of the Gatekeeper Suspension (GKSTM) are the rear trailing arms. This design moves the shocks forward, thus improving weight bias. Because the shock mounting points are farther forward on the lower links and chassis, it allows for a larger window for shock tuning and an optimized anti-roll bar mounting position.
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Steering)
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Universal front drive axles
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear (Reedy Radon 2 Crawler 16T 5-Slot 1850kV Brushed Motor)
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- One 2-cell or 3-cell shorty LiPo battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Paint for polycarbonate body panels
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Other helpful items needed: FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set, Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.