Spektrum Wireless Simulator USB Dongle (SPMWS2000)
- Calculated at Checkout
• Eliminates cables
• Small size
• No complex programming
• Works with most simulator/games that can accept a normal joystick input from USB
• Supports up to 8 channels
Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to your computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games or use with compatible R/C simulators *. No additional hardware or software is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, or micro USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
• PC, MAC, and Android Compatible
• Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter * to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
• No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most • operating systems
Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers. Such as…
• RealFlight (8.0 and above)
• DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
• LiftOff FPV Simulator
• HotProps FPV Simulator
• Android – Absolute RC Plane Sim
• Android – FPV FreeRider
* Not compatible with the DM9 Module, DX7 Gen 1, and the DSM2 version of the DX5e
What's in the Box?
(1) Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle
(1) Product Manual
1. Press and hold the bind button while inserting the dongle into the USB port. The orange LED will flash repeatedly, indicating the dongle is in bind mode.
2. Follow the transmitter instructions to put the transmitter into bind mode.
3. The dongle LED will glow solid orange when the binding process is complete.
4. The transmitter is now ready to use in the simulator.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.