Tamiya 1/10 Super Avante TD4 Chassis 
- Calculated at Checkout
Tamiya item 58696 - Super Avante TD4 - 1/10 scale 4WD AWD Electric Powered Off-Road Buggy assembly kit
Tamiya’s designers have crafted the next fun to drive, 4WD off-road buggy, the Super Avante! The body comes in the form of a re-imagined Avante. It even shares the fun rear wing moniker, “Being Nuts is Neat!” And, the front of the all-new TD-4 chassis, shares a front horizontal damper layout design, similar to the original Avante, except, this time around, the front dampers are underneath the body. The stylish body was designed by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• Polycarbonate body (inspired by the Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of Znug Design.
• Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on a one-piece monocoque frame. It features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
• The TD4 chassis also employs a front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for fun performance.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Two link rods and crank arm transmit movement of the left-side servo to the three-piece steering arm setup.
• Turnbuckle shafts for use with upper arms facilitate camber angle adjustment.
• Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer good grip off-road.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-size motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
- Bearings : Includes full ball bearings
- Body Material : Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers : Included
- Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Chassis Type : TD4
- Construction Type : Assembly Kit
- Differential Type : Ball Pressure Plate
- Drive Type : 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Not Included
- Motor : Not Included
- Requires A : 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, Motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale : 1/10
- Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension : Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use : Off-Road
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.