Tamiya - Spray Work Air Brush Cleaning Set 
- Calculated at Checkout
The Spray Work Air Brush Cleaning Set produced by Tamiya, is classified in Paints - Spray-Work - Accessories
Make sure that your Tamiya Spray-Work series airbrush is squeaky clean and in peak condition with this handy cleaning and maintenance set. Perfect for cleaning openings both narrow and wide, the included brushes ensure that paint does not clog up the inner workings of the airbrush such as the nozzle and needle, in addition to the paint cup. Also included are high-viscosity grease and sealant to combat air leakages during use, plus a wrench which can be used to remove the nozzle from all of Tamiya's Spray-Work airbrush products.
- Extra-Fine Brush x1 (Brush: 12mm length x 2mm dia.; total length: 100mm). Features durable PBT bristles and an easy-to-handle stainless steel wire stem. It's ideal for cleaning narrow spaces such as the airbrush nozzle.
- Standard Brush x1 (Brush: 12mm length x 7mm dia.; total length: 100mm). Utilizes PBT bristles and a stainless steel stem with grip. Efficiently cleans the paint cup after use.
- Sealant tub x1 (Contents: 3g). The sealant ensures that air does not escape from any gaps at the base of the nozzle. It does not solidify, allowing cleaning and reapplication as necessary.
- High-viscosity grease tub x1 (Contents: 7g). This grease is for use in maintenance of the trigger button stem, its viscosity ensures smooth and controlled movement of the trigger and paint application.
- Nozzle wrench x1. This wrench is compatible with all Spray-Work series airbrushes, and is used to remove the nozzle without damage.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.