BetaFPV Toothpick F405 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A (BLHELI_32) V4
- Calculated at Checkout
The new ultralight Toothpick F405 2-4S AIO 20A FC is finally released! Compared with the V3 version, the new V4 board updates the F411 chip to F405. It can handle 20A of continuous current and up to 4S! Strong performance lets you break through the limits of your quad and explore more possibilities in the flight.
- Updated the F411 chip to F405, this new 20A AIO board handles a continuous current of 20A and a burst current of 22A, bringing pilots a more stable flight.
- BETAFPV 12A/20A AIO flight controller reserves the same UART ports layout, UART3 for Rx, UART4 for DJI, UART6 for SmartAudio and the Spare UART1, more convenient for pilots to solder.
- Come with 2 integrated Plug & Play Ports for both digital VTX and Rx, less solder work needed, easy to install.
- Come with a 26mm x 26mm whoop mounting pattern, this board can be added to both the toothpick drone and the cinematic whoop quadcopter.
Comparison of Toothpick 12A AIO FC, Toothpick 20A AIO FC and Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
Specifications of FC
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Batefight-BETAFPV405-4.2.X
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Connecter: XT30, it also can be changed to XT60 if pilots needs.
- Weight: 5.76g
Specifications of ESC
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300，Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 22A
- Firmware: BLHELI-32
Diagram for Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
There are 2 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including the Power LED ( Red), FC LED(Blue).
How to Connect the External Rx to Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
The new AIO board has integrated the Plug & Play Port for the external Rx, and there will be a 4-Pin connector for Rx in the package. Thus, we highly recommend pilots to use pin-connect to save the solder work. In addition, please notice that when you connect the different external Rx, the pads near the pin need to be soldered in a different way. Please solder it as the following diagram.
1 * Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
4 * M2x10mm screws
4 * M2 nuts
4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
1 * 6-Pin Connector for Digital VTX
1 * 4-Pin Connector for Rx
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.